Ingredients you will need:
- 110 grams Butter (room temperature)
- 1 Egg
Ingredients in the box:
- 1 pack Sugar Mix
- 1 pack Cookie Mix
- 1 bottle Vanilla Essence
- 1 pack Dark Chocolate Buttons
- Preheat oven to 160’ Celsius (fan setting) / 180’ Celsius(non-fan setting)
- Line 2 cookie trays with the baking paper provided
- Put the butter into a mixing bowl
- Empty the contents of the Sugar Mix into the mixing bowl
- Combine the butter and sugar to form a smooth paste
- Add in the eggs and vanilla essence and mix well
- Mix in the cookie mix
- Finally, mix in all the chocolate buttons
- Place tablespoon-sized portions of the dough (50g) onto the baking tray
- Place in the chiller for about 10-15 minutes
- Bake for 16-18 minutes* on the middle shelf of your oven
This recipe will yield approximately 11 cookies
(this baking time is for soft chewy cookies, if you would like crispier cookies, set oven at 180 degrees C and bake for 15-18 minutes)
*As all ovens are different, you may need to adjust the baking time. Cookies will be soft to touch when you take them out of the oven, leave them to cool on the tray for about 10 minutes (they should firm up a bit) before transferring to a cooling rack.
Portion your dough out and place it in the freezer. When you want to bake, take the cookie dough from the freezer and let it thaw in the fridge overnight. Bake accordingly for fresh warm cookies.
Enjoy your cookies!
For safety reasons, all children should be supervised at all times when baking.
Ingredients: Flour, Baking Soda, Salt, Caster Sugar, Brown Sugar, Vanilla Essence, Dark Chocolate Buttons